The sustainable goals being more stringent and becoming more and more important for every company. So, does the companies and the rating needed for sustainability practices.
- Mitsubishi Materials China Cosco Holdings in Japan and Mainland China.
- Reiju Construction in Taiwan.
- Kyobo Life Insurance in Korea.
- JSW Steel ltd. in India.
- Hang Seng Bank in Hong Kong SAR.
- Exat (Expressway Authority of Thailand in Thailand.
- Isbank in Turkey.
- Asia Pulp & Paper Indonesia (APP Indonesia) in Indonesia.
- Keppel Corporation in Singapore.
- Nestle Malaysia in Malaysia.
- Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations (ADCO) in United Arab Emirates.
- Delta Galil in Israel.
What do you think about the list? Do you think we can add more?