Did you wonder about the benefits of an electric vehicle fleet?
- Blackouts can be avoided.
- Voltage and frequency have been regulated.
- In the middle of the day, the car can be charged when the sunshine is most bright and powerful.
- During the night, the car can be charged due to excess wind energy.
- The driving cost is kept to a minimum level once the fleet is purchased.
- In electric vehicles, energy efficiency is more important due to the limited range.
- Higher energy efficiency is an independent source from speed in an electric vehicle, thereby suited for driving in the city at low speeds.
Do you agree with the benefits?
Source:- Electric vehicle fleet