The transformation processes of the fourth industrial revolution are based on the eight fundamental changes: –
- Individual meetings with customer requirements.
- Decision-making is optimized.
- Productivity resource and efficiency.
- Value opportunities created via new services.
- Demographic change responded in the workplace.
- Economy with high-wage is still competitive.
In my opinion, the transformation points or the changes happened in the fourth industrial revolution are important for the current period to grow into more productive and with faster solution.
Source:- The concept of Industry 4.0 by Christoph Jan Bartodziej.