Build Your Dreams, BYD Auto manufacturer is an electric vehicle and rechargeable, battery manufacturer. The company was headquartered in China. The company was founded in 1995. The annual revenue is $29 Billion.
The top competitors for BYD car companies are: –
- XPENG- Guangzhou Xiaopeng Motors Technology Co Ltd is a Chinese electric vehicle manufacturer. Its latest model XPeng G3 is an electric company SUV. The revenue generated is $2.4 Billion.
- NIO- A Chinese multinational electric vehicle manufacturer, specialised in designing and developing. They were involved in Formula E Championship, now owned by the Lisheng Racing. The revenue generated is $5.1 Billion.
- Tesla– An American company involved in electric vehicle and clean energy, Avs. The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, US. The revenue generated is $46.8 Billion.
- Li Auto- Another Chinese electric vehicle company. It is an innovator in new energy electric vehicle market. The company is focused on design, developing, manufacturing, and selling premium electric vehicles. The revenue generated is $3.2 Billion.
- Uniti Sweden- A Swedish start-up company by Lewis Horne focused on high-tech electric city car in Lund, Sweden. The company was founded in 2016.
- Ford- An American based company, highly invested in variosu electric vehicles segments. Especially in the Pick-up truck, Ford-F150 lightening series. The revenue generated is $134..6 Billion.
- BMW- A German auto manufacturer expanding its business in the current electric vehicle segment. BMW i, the sub brand under BMW group is raing its high, with BMW i3 model, became the 3rd most electric vehicle sold acros the world. The revenue is 140.1 Billion.
A survey by BYD Auto shows the revenue generated by BYD Group in China over the year: –
A survey by BitAuto shows the market share for the sale of electric vehicles in different regions in China: –
Source:- Statista (Electric vehicles)