As per Wirtschafts Woche, the Top 10 electric cars in Germany in 2022
- Fiat 500: The e-car is launched for 28,000 euros with more than 11,278 registrations in the first quarter of 2022. The vehicle is in demand among the general due to its lower price compared to other e-vehicles.
- Tesla Model 3: The starting price is 53,000 euros with 10,801 registrations. The mid-size sedan is popular and cheaper than the Model Y.
- Tesla Model Y: The price is 57,000 euros with 7458 new registrations.
- Volkswagen ID family: ID.4 and ID.5 is at the 5th position with 7028 new registration in the first half quarter.
- Corsa E: It is from Stellantis with 6531 registrations. It is available at 29,900 Euros.
- Volkswagen ID.3: In the first half of the year, 6084 new registrations with starting price of 38,000 Euros.
- Renault Zoe: The most popular car in Germany and Europe. It is available at a price of 36,840 euros in Germany.
- Skoda Enyaq: It is a Czech Republic electric car with 5940 new registrations. The SUV starts at 42,000 Euros.
- Audi E-Tron: It is available with 5590 new registrations in the first half of the year. Around 1179 models got delivered.