As per the industry insights, the top 5 Industry 4.0 startups in 2022 are:-
- ORIMOS: It provides end-to-end industry 4.0 solutions. It is an Italian startup that combines big data, the internet of things (IoT), and data visualization in the manufacturing sector. The startup provides blockchain-based solutions, as well as consultancy and assistance services. It was found in 2020.
- AIRCADA: It was founded in 2020 and is headquartered in Carbondale, USA. It provides Augmented reality-based support for industrial control systems. It uses PLC-based data and SCADA tools for generating virtual models via the web app. It allows operators and floor managers with improved visibility into asset operations and process outcomes.
- Impossible Robotics: It was founded in 2020 and is headquartered in Chennai, India. It creates software for industrial robots that combines robotic arms with artificial intelligence (AI)-based software for automating factory workflows. The robot is integrated with various software from various brands by reducing the capital expenses in automation. The startup supports SMEs to large manufacturers for minimizing the dependency on manual labor and develops an autonomous production line.
- Halocline: It was founded in 2020 and is headquartered in Osnabrück, Germany. The Virtual reality-based solution provides support in three parts, one for product assembly control and two for factory planning. The users are allowed to plan virtual production spaces before the final plan of the production floor has been drafted. The startup provides 3D models for the workforce, analyzing workflows and facilitating ergonomics evaluation.
- FourJaw Manufacturing Analytics: It was founded in 2020 and is headquartered in the UK. Continuous monitoring of the CNC machines is provided with the startup’s device agnostic at low cost with a plug-and-play platform. The SME manufacturers allow automated machine data collection for enabling operators and floor managers to track machine utilization and process improvements.