According to industry reports, the IoT market revenue is projected to reach US$102m in 2023. The largest segment in the IoT market is Smart Home Technologies with a market volume projected value of US $1,081mn in 2023. An annual growth rate of 8.5% is expected by 2027. It is speculated that the maximum revenue will be generated in China, US$5,303mn in 2023.
By merging IoT apps, cloud services, mobile devices, and physical objects into a hyper-connected ecosystem designed around end-users, Internet of Things development companies in India assist start-ups and even enterprise businesses with custom IoT development services. It provides visibility over devices, supervises their operational efficiency, and sets up processes.
As per the TopSoftwareCompanies.co, the top 10 IoT development companies in India in 2023 are:-
- Hyperlink Infosystem: It is one of the top web and app development companies. Hyperlink InfoSystem has developed 4000+ mobile apps, 2000+ websites, 100+ AI & IoT solutions, and so on for their 2500+ clients from their global offices located in the USA, UK, UAE, Australia, and India. It was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujrat.
- KelltonTech: Cutting-edge digital transformation solutions and services are provided by the global company in strategy, consulting, digital, and technology. It was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- L&T Infotech: It was founded in 1997 as a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited. More than 485 clients are being supported in a converging world.
- VVDN Technologies: It was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana. The company is with a decade of experience in Product Engineering & Manufacturing electronic solutions. Customers are provided support with next-generation solutions with end-to-end design, development, and manufacturing all under one roof.
- Tech Mahindra: The headquarter is in Pune. The company focuses on leveraging next-generation technologies including 5G, Blockchain, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, and more, to enable end-to-end digital transformation for global customers.
- NTT DATA Services: In IT and business services, it is a recognized leader in providing services in cloud, data, and applications. It is headquartered in Tokyo. It provides consulting, industry solutions, business process services, digital & IT modernization, and managed services.
- Capgemini India Pvt Ltd: It is a leading MNC that provides outsourcing, consulting, professional, and technological services. It is headquartered in Paris.
- Accenture: It is a Fortune Global 500 company offering services such as cloud, Oracle, blockchain, Salesforce, software development, SAP, etc.
- ATCS: It is an Enterprise IT, digital transformation, data analytics, and marketing insights service offered by a technology consulting business. Up until 2010, the company’s focus was on the North American market before shifting its attention to expanding worldwide.
- HData Systems: It provides data-driven strategies that support organizations in their analysis and assists them in achieving their objectives through scalable and trustworthy analysis. For its international clientele, it provides a range of services, such as IoT analysis, development, data science, big data, AI/ML, and other services.
Source: The Hindu