A German-based multinational company. The headquarter is based in Mannheim, Germany. It was founded in 1945 by Walter Pepperl and Ludwig Fuchs. Originally it was a radio repair shop. The company’s revenue is $768 Million.
The company is involved in manufacturing products in fabrication and process automation. It is specialized in sensor manufacturing. For example, automatic doors in elevators. They are pioneer leaders in industrial sensors for factory automation explosions and explosion protection of the plant with reliable solutions and technologies.
The explosion protection product from Pepperl + Fuchs is a part of every power and distribution application. The products in Explosion protection are –
- Terminal and junction in GRP, stainless steel, and aluminum also.
- Fiber optic splice boxes and high voltage junction boxes.
- Control units and control stations.
- Control and Distribution Panels.
- Disconnect and Safety Switches.
- Cable Glands and Accessories and Signaling Products.
The company is also involved in mobile computing services via Android Tablet Tab, pads, and Smartphones.
The other products offered in process Automation are-
- Isolated Barriers
- Signal Conditioners
- Zener Barriers
- Remote I/O Stations
- Industrial Monitors + HMI Solutions
The products @ AutomationExhibition Expo 2022 held at Mumbai,