Are Danes sustainable? What do you think Danes do to live environment friendly?
As per conserve energy Future,
- Danes prefer to cycle. Danes like to own bikes than cars. Around 90% own bikes.
- Danes don’t like to waste food. Supermarkets offer 80% to reduce the waste of food.
- Danes are aware of their food origin. Children are taken to witness slaughters and dissection of animals at Zoo to be aware of it.
- Danes are mostly organic food eaters.
- Danes like to use clean energy than fossil fuels.
- Danes are incentive-friendly by imposing lower taxes on fuel-efficient and environmentally friendly cars.
“To the Danes, sustainability is a holistic approach that includes renewable energy, water management, waste recycling, and green transportation including the bicycling culture.” Denmark
As per the official report by the Sustainable brand index, around 62% discuss sustainability with friends and family.
73% of Dane’s purchasing is affected by the sustainability factor to a larger extent. 48% of the Denmark people are positive but 23% of them are negative about sustainability communication.
26% of the Denmark people trust sustainable communication whereas 31% mistrust it. It is a huge gap and shocking to see such a gap in Denmark.
Top 10 valuable brands in Denmark as per Sustainable Brand Index,
- Rema 1000
- This Mejeri
Top industries valuable as per sustainable brand index,
- Electricity and Heating
- Furniture and Decoration- stores
- Home Appliances & electronics
In Automotive, the top brands are:-
In e-commerce, top brands are:-
- Saxo Boghandel