Do you know the top valuable brands in Norway as per the Sustainable brand index 2022?
“The Sustainable Brand Index™ team provides us with sound insights and holistic analyses. They are well informed on sustainability issues. Our report brings value to our strategic planning and communications”
Christina Gustafsson, Nordic Consumer & Business Insights Manager, McDonald’s.
“Sustainable Brand Index™ has been an early “unifying force” on the market and has played an important role in demonstrating how sustainability can strengthen a brand and be linked to the commercial agenda”
Jonas Carlehed, Sustainability Manager, Ikea Sweden.
As per the official report of the Sustainability brand Index of Norway,
- In 2022, Around 58% of Norway people discuss sustainability with friends and family.
- Sustainability affects the purchasing of 70% of the Norway people.
- 46% are positive toward sustainable communication whereas 27% are negative.
- 41% trust sustainable communication whereas 24% mistrust such communication.
The top 10 valuable brands as per Sustainable Brand Index in Norway are:-
The top 10 valuable industries as per Sustainable Brand Index in Norway are:-
- Grocery stores
- Parcels & Logistics
- Clothes & Fashion – Brands
- Insurance & Pension
Top valuable brands in the Automotive industry:-
Top valuable brands in e-commerce industry:-