The top examples of AI-powered chatbots are:-
- 1-800-Flowers: “GWYN” chatbot is used by the company, it uses natural language understanding (NLU) and natural language generation (NGU) for customer orders in an intuitive way than a traditional online order form.
- H&M: Chatbot is used by the company to help customers to find the right size and fit it for their clothing purchases.
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines: “BB” chatbot is used by the airline to help customers to book flights, check flight status, and get answers to frequent questions.
- Domino’s Pizza: Chatbot is used by a company to allow customers to place orders, track their delivery, and get answers frequently to their questions.
- Bank of America: “Erica” chatbot is used by the bank to help customers manage their finances, pay bills, and get an answer to frequently asked questions.
- Sephora: Chatbot used by the beauty retailer to help customers to find the right products for their skin type and preferences.
Even though Artificial Intelligence is becoming a controversial topic, businesses are improving their customer services, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and revenue.
AI-powered chatbots are becoming a powerful tool to increase productivity but also to keep potentially engaging the customer.