Controlled environments like factory floors where robots are needed, should be able to adapt quickly according to the surroundings concerning other robots and humans.
- Machines are helped with visual sensors to understand complex environments.
- The understanding of human gestures, facial expressions, and intentions are understood with the aid of artificial intelligence.
- Baxter is one of the forerunners in 2011 where an industrial robot can learn new tasks due to the processing of natural language and synthesis is possible with so-called deep learning.
- Computers can be trained in a new similar fashion where information is absorbed by a human brain as per AI-Abdulqader & Mohan (2018).
- Communications can be easily done by a variety of robots by voice commands.
- This can be taught visually where commands can be entered into a handheld device.
- In an assembly line, it can be staffed where robots can act as a companion.
- To recognize faces, understand voice commands and complex tricks, advanced sensors, and processors which are powerful, are used.
Some examples of companion robots are Amazon’s Alex and Google Home or Jibo, developed at MIT, or a humanoid robot named Pepper from SoftBank, which can perceive human emotions.
Source:- Automobil Industrie