Fintech means Financial Technology. The firm supports the collaborative growth of banking and financial industries with technology.
The top 10 Fintech firms in India are:-
- Lendingkart: It was founded by Harshvardhan Lunia and Mukul Sachan in 2014. The company is based in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, and Mumbai. The company provides services such as working capital loans and company loans to small and medium-sized businesses. The loan is provided online with minimum documentation and no collateral. The company’s goal is to make capital funding easily accessible at the fingertips.
- MoneyTap: The company was founded by Bala Parthasarathy, Kual Verma, and Anuj Kacker in 2015. It is India’s first app-based credit line. It operated with financial Indstituitions controlled by RBI. The company provides small-medium cash loans, fast mobile credit, competitive interest rates, and flexible EMIs. The qualifying limit can be checked on the smartphone app in less than 15 minutes. The process is completely paperless with interest rates only to the borrowed amount.
- Instamoj: The company was founded by Sampad Swain, Akash Gehani, and Aditya Sengupta in 2012. Mostly the micro-entrepreneurs, start-ups, and small and medium-sized businesses use the service. The services are collecting fees, free online stores are created, ships goods, and getting loans for medium-sized businesses. The company also provides personalized business tools for the expansion of the market on the Internet.
- Razorpay: The company was founded by Harshil Mathur and Shashank Kumar in 2014. The payment solution helps in receiving, processing, and disbursing the payments. The company provides access to payment modes such as JioMoney, Mobikwik, Airtel Money, FreeCharge, Ola Money, and PayZapp, including credit cards, debit cards, net banking, UPI, and common wallets. The marketplace can handle simple money transactions, regular fees are received, client invoices are exchanged, and advantage for that working capital loans.
- Paytm: The company was founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma. It is wholly owned by One97 Communications Ltd (OCL). The company is authorized by RBI. Paytm got many partners such as Uber, BookMyShow, Foodpand, MakeMyTrip. The investors of Paytm are Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, SAIF Partners, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital. The brokerage license is received from IRDAI.
- Policybazar: The company was founded by Yashish Dahiya, Alok Bansal, and Avaneesh Nirjar in 2008. It is India’s Largest insurance aggregator and one of the world’s top fintech players. The company started as a price comparison website and platform to learn knowledge sources but then transformed into becoming one of the best insurance policy marketplace.
- Shiksha Finance: The company was founded by Jacob Abraham. It is one of the leading lending education finance firms. The company offers loans to educational institutions, properties, and working capital. The loans are used for funding parents for school fees, school tuition, books, uniforms, shoes, and luggage. The loan ranges from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 30,050.
- PineLabs: It was founded by Lokvir Kapoor, Rajul Garg, and Tarun Upaday in 1998. The app helps to transform the mobile into a card machine allowing all sorts of digital payments with a basic ‘Tap n Pay’ card. The company provides its retailers with payment options, risk assessment, multi-channel analytics, leasing & insurance, brand offerings, cashback, automated billing, and more. The company has expanded its business in the South East Asian markets in Malaysia. In India, itself, the company’s cloud-based technology powers more than 350,000 PoS terminals.
- ZestMoney: It was founded by Lizzie Chapman, Priya Sharma, and Ashish Anantharaman in 2015. The platform combines mobile technologies, digital banking, and artificial intelligence accessible to millions of Indian customers.
- ePayLater: It was founded by Akshat Saxena, Aurko Bhattacharya, and Uday Somayajula in 2015 in Mumbai. The company business model is the “Buy Now, Pay Later” option with a 14-day interest-free credit limit. The company collaborated with IRCTC, PVR, MakeMyTrip, Yatra, EaseMyTrip, Tata Croma, Travelyaari, and others. The service is without any hidden charges and absolutely collateral-free. Much better delivery service is provided to the clients for better sales in short inventory times.
Source:- 10 Fintech companies