According to StockApps, by 2024, the global 3D market is going to be $25 billion market, double the present market value.
In 2021, the 3D printing market revenue was expected to be nearly 40%, $17.6 billion.
According to statistics, “the strong upward trend will continue in the following years, with sales increasing by 43 percent by 2024. By 2026, the entire sector is expected to reach a value of $37.2 billion.”
Sculpteo’s State, found that in 2021,
- Most popular use case of 3D printing for 60% of respondents in R&D.
- 52 percent of companies used the technology for mechanical parts.
- 32 percent of companies use 3D printing for industrial tooling.
- 27 percent use it for spare parts.
- 36 percent of respondents said accelerating product development is one of the top reasons for using AM
- 23 percent of the company invested more than $100,000 in 2020.