HIKvision address the challenges and concerns in the factories related to workers’ safety and secured operation.
HIKvision answers the concerns related to the single or multi-site operation by offering an all-encompassing solution to focus on four critical components.
The solutions also improve property solutions but help in improving operational safety and efficiency by adapting AI-powered functionality.
HIKvision was founded in 2001 and it is headquartered in Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China. The company specialised in security, surveillance, CCTV, DVR/NVR, Camera, DVS, Compression boards, and Video.
Hikvision is a world-leading IoT solution provider with video as its core competency.
- MinMoe Face recognition at the terminal for the workers is one of their products to handle the entering and exiting during rush hours.
- Vehicle management with warehouse dock management. Visual display indicator for the platform status in real-time.
- AI patrols add intelligence on top of remote methods to support security staff and managers not to manually check all video footage. The AI patrols identify a problem to capture the image triggers pre-set rules.
- Goods management by visual parcel tracking.
- Temperature tracking and warning system.
One of their product in 2018 got honored with the Red Dot award.
Hikvision robots, MR-Q3-LR series of intelligent warehouse robots boast concise and versatile designs. The series provides an intelligent warehouse robot with excellent technical performance and human-machine interaction capabilities.
The robot is robust and light due to the aluminum alloy. The two-wheel differential drive features flexible motion control to ensure smooth movement of robots, and visual and inertial navigation enables precise localization by robots.
The IP54 protection level allows robots to function properly even in harsh environments.
Let’s check the live action video, @ an event held in Mumbai, AutomationExpo 2022,