Read about the Indian EV drive and EV battery market:-
- Neenjas MFG was founded in 2009. The company is located in UP, India. It offers turnkey demand for products such as LED modules, LED strips, SMPS, EV chargers, segmented display, SPD, and controllers for various LED-based products. The company is involved in the manufacturing sector of power supply and LED modules for 12 years. The company is focusing on the electric vehicle battery charger to support environmental protection and carbon footprint for a cleaner world.
- SLS innovations were established in 2009 under Mr. Ankit Singla. One of the leading manufacturers in Battery holders, Battery containers, and boxes. The company is based in Delhi and works with other vendors to meet customer needs. The annual turnover of the company is Rs.10-25 crore.
- Rotodrive focused on advanced machinery facilities such as automatic winding, trickle and vacuum pressure impregnation, precise balancing, conveyorized assembly, enclosed painting lines, automatic testing facilities with barcoded components for tracing and consistent quality, and low production time. They are also focused on type testing motors to enable accurate plots for the speed torque curve and temperature rise test or other types of tests.
- UTL was established in 1996 by Yogesh Dua and Pawan Garg. It is one of India’s leading brands in power backup and power generation. It got a variety of solar products in the range from 1KVA to 120 kVA. As of now, 4Nb turnover is recorded. The company is involved in an E-rickshaw battery charge.
- Joulepoint is an electric charging station startup from Telangana, India. It is a network app for charging stations. You trach the progress of the charging activity via their app. Tracking your distance, your savings, and your sessions are also possible via the app. The company provides an end-to-end turnkey solution for the charging infrastructure.
- Muhao battery private limited was established 3 years ago in West Bengal, India. It is led by two directors, Liu Yang, and Yuefeng Zhang. The company got limited shares with an authorised capital of Rs. 1.80 Crore.
- SENATLA innovative EV components PVT Ltd. was established in 2020 for manufacturing high-power chargers for the EV market in Hyderabad. It is a subsidiary of Senatla EV products Pvt. Ltd. The parent company is a leading manufacturer in Electric 2-wheeler segments. The product includes Li-on chargers, lead-acid chargers, and electronic battery discharge equipment.
- HighFlow industry was established in 2014 in UP, India, to cater service to inverter/storage batteries, automotive batteries, and E-Rickshaw batteries. The CEO of the company is Sumit Jaiswal and the annual turnover is Rs. 25 to 50 Crore. They are one of the pioneers in Lead-acid batteries and lithium-ion batteries as well as recycling Lead-acid batteries.
- Lion Energy battery company is established in Hyderabad, Telangana. The company provides the best range of lithium batteries for e-scooter, e-cycle, e-rickshaw, solar, power bank, storage battery, medical appliances, etc.