The top 15 Startups from Israel with a promising revolutionary approach :-
- Correlor Data Science Intelligence- Development of end-to-end software data analytics platform for Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
- Leo Lane- The start-up founded in 2015 offers a SaaS application for controlling, protecting, and tracking additively manufactured products and parts. They are digital files created from brand product files and specifications.
- BionicHIVE- An automated warehouse fleet was developed with the help of synchronized autonomous robots. They are integrated into the existing warehouse infrastructure.
- Anodot-The operation is in Autonomous Analytics where manual data monitoring is replacing with AI. The customer’s business data is continuously analyzed with a machine-learning algorithm to provide real-time alerts for any incident that occurred during the production process. The start-up serves companies like Waze, Microsoft, King, Lyft, Pandora, and Atlassian.
- LeaderMES- Software is developed by factories for digitizing the production process. RTOI application which is a secured cloud-based software is designed for SMEs enabling fast, uninterrupted, modular, and scalable deployment.
- ShieldIoT- It was founded in 2017 with a private IoT cybersecurity company based in Herzliya, Israel. An AI-based security product was developed to protect gateways and networks from threats.
- Hoopo- It was founded in 2016 to develop GPS-independent geolocation for IoT networks and sensors. It uses an accurate, patent-pending geolocation estimating algorithm which is an alternative to GPS.
- CoreTigo- An industrial IoT wireless technology is developed based on the IO-link wireless standard where wireless technology meets the control and monitoring the requirement of smart manufacturing. The data is delivered from the production line sensors to the PLC (industrial controller) via Fieldbus communication such as ProfiNet and EtherNet/IP, but also to the cloud via OPC-UA.
- Liola Technologies-A software is offered with mathematical algorithms for optimizing the production schedules of complex manufacturing plants with an aim to increase plant throughput. The availability is a cloud-based SaaS or on-premises software package.
- Seebo- A process-based AI application for the prediction and prevention of production disruptions is developed. The platform combines visual, code-free tools to process and model data, automated root cause analysis, predictive analytics, and digital twin visualization.
- Augury Systems- The aim is to make machines reliable more by combining AI and the Internet of things. The idea is equipped for machines with a mechanical nervous system and an awareness for optimizing their own health and increase human productivity and safety.
- Dragonfly 2020 Pro- 3D printing of functional electronics such as sensors, conductive geometries, antennas, molded connected devices, and printed circuit boards are developed by such a start-up.
- Gaonic- A robust backend is provided for M2M and IoT brokerage platforms. The application is designed for delivering reliable, real-time results for customers to quickly and securely collect, aggregate, store, analyze, and information is present from their networks.
- Siraj Technologies- The connectivity programs for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) are developed where the service is rapidly enabled with onboard IIoT edge devices for a range of cloud platforms.
- 3DSignals- The start-up is focused on cloud-based predictive maintenance software, the aim is collecting noise from industrial machinery and equipment, analysing the acoustic data, providing better insight to understand the condition of machines, and increases the uptime.
In y opinion, the Startups in Israel list out its interest in Industrial Internet of Things and how the platforms in the Internet of things are developed and crucially presented for their rising economy.
Source:- Industry 4.0.