7 Reasons Artificial Intelligence is strong contender for factories: —
- Intelligently planned and production plants can be controlled by artificial intelligence.
- Networking in production equipment and components with each other.
- Use of AI for obtaining data for analysis and processing that are linked together.
- Optimizing and automating the production processes by machine learning.
- Possibility of switching from the break-fix model to a predictive analytics model due to an immense data collected by IoT sensors for smooth operation in subsystems.
- New optimized solutions can be found with the use of customer, log, and sensor data.
- Increase in networking among the factories of the future resulting in automated processes.