By the end of July 2022, NIO delivered 227,949 vehicles. In July itself, NIO delivered 10,052 vehicles, an increase of 26.7% year-over-year. And around 60,879 NIO vehicles are delivered year to date in 2022, an increase of 22% year over year.
One of the pioneers and a leading electric vehicle in the market. The company launched premium smart electric vehicles. NIO was founded in 2014.
“NIO designs, develops, jointly manufactures, and sells premium smart electric vehicles, driving innovations in next-generation technologies in autonomous driving, digital technologies, electric powertrains, and batteries.”
NIO is a leader in industry-leading battery swapping technologies, Battery as a Service, autonomous driving technologies, and Autonomous Driving as a Service, or ADAS.
NIO’s products are:-
- ES8, a six- or seven-seater flagship premium smart electric SUV.
- ES7, a mid-large five-seater premium smart electric SUV.
- ES6, a five-seater high-performance premium smart electric SUV.
- EC6, a five-seater premium smart electric coupe SUV.
- ET7, a flagship premium smart electric sedan, and
- ET5, a mid-size premium smart electric sedan.
In July NIO delivered:-
- 7,579 premium smart electric SUVs, and
- 2,473 premium smart electric sedans
ET7 and EC6 were constrained by the casting parts supplies. However, the current news expects to accelerate the production for the following third quarter of 2022.