“ Automation is a key driver of the fourth industrial revolution, and it has the potential to fundamentally change the way we live and work.” – Klaus Schwab, founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum.
The future forecasts of such technologies are:-
- Increase adoption of automated robotized production by companies in the coming years provides more access and affordable to such technologies. It leads to increase productivity, efficiency, and quality control in manufacturing.
- The advancements in robotics and artificial intelligence allow the increased use of complex tasks with greater accuracy and efficiency. The process enables automation of the production process, from design to assembly to quality control.
- Collaborative robots, or “cobots” are common in manufacturing to assist human workers in performing complicated tasks. The opportunity escalates the rising need for advanced robotic systems.
- Automated robotized production is integrated properly with IoT technologies to enable manufacturers for collecting and analyzing real-time data for greater efficiency and optimize manufacturing processes.
- The growing demand for automated robotized production provides more customized and personalized products. It enables companies to produce smaller batches of customized products with greater efficiency and speed.
Source: ITIF, Robotics & Automation