As per NECP, the target is to reduce the emissions by 80% and to remove the remaining 20% by 2030 to reach climate neutrality. Lithuania’s LULUCF removal was the highest the total emissions in the EU- 27.
Lithuania ranks 18th among the EU28 on the 2019 Eco-innovation Index.
In 2020, more than 65% of Lithuanian people used to discuss sustainability issues with family friends whereas, in 2022, it dropped to 54%.
48% of the people are positive about sustainability communication as compared to 13%.
Top 10 valuable brands as per sustainable brand index,
- Sėklos (Žalia stotelė)
- Camelia vaistinė
- Gintarinė vaistinė
The top valuable industries are:-
- GROCERY STORES
- FOOD & BEVERAGE
- CLOTHES & FASHION (STORES)
- ELECTRICITY & HEATING