As per, Noh HJ (2012) Green finance. Park Young Sa, Seoul.
- The environmental damage can be mitigated and mainly the change in climate can be impacted by the economic system and human society.
- Change in climate amplified the existing risks as per IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) and created new risks for both nature and the human habitat.
- By several scientific analysts and forecaster have emphasized the problem of climate change and thereby a Green solution is needed to combat the problem.
- Targeting green growth can be supported by green finance.
- A new paradigm has been created within the green growth for economic growth where environmental sustainability and economic growth are combined.
- Capital funding requirements have been met by the financial role from industries that is necessary to facilitate.